- Health and safety programs for farm workplaces
- Training programs for employers, supervisors, and workers – on or off-site
- Site evaluations
- Consultations and guidance
- Promotion activities, such as displays and information tables at agriculture-related events
- Booklets, brochures, and other information materials
FARSHA also has a reference library with conference proceedings, research papers, periodicals such as the Journal of Agricultural Safety and Health, and other materials that may be of use to farm safety specialists, consultants, or researchers. These materials are not available for loan, but may be reviewed by appointment at the FARSHA office in Langley, British Columbia.
|Contact the FARSHA office for more information or to arrange an appointment.|